Saturday 10 October 2009

Waiting

HeLLo !!

This is my posting while waiting for my sister and her fiance to arrive at my house. After this we will be heading to Banting for a family get together session. Yeah... every week in this special month of Syawal there will be many get together session with family, colleagues, old friends, ex-schoolmate... well you can name it.

Last week, there are an engagement and a wedding ceremony. Both occassions was so well organized. I enjoy being their guest, different organizer by two different friend, one is my best friend from primary school and the later is my officemate. The food was marvellous...

Oh no! i have to stop writing.... they are back.... need to do packing because i'll be staying there for one night..... BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment