Thursday 31 March 2011

Welcoming April

A busy April
Next week i'm going to seat for SC Fund Management License.... Ouh please wish me luck... My company paid me to pass the exam....its kinda scary if some one put high expectation on you.... Even though i knew its only just for the sake of Bumi-Fund Manager-License-Quota and i am and i will not doing any REAL fund management task on my job in near future... I just took the challenge only for the title, not for the real job....

Then after the examination, InsyaAllah i'll be flying to KK....
The rest of my April will be practicing choir for Annual Award Nights....
Yeahh ...it's singing and dancing time peeps...tiring but enjoy..! huhu...

And April will also be my catching up with Mandarin Classes...Had escaped the class for two weeks in the rownow....Huhu....and i'm sure i'll be a little lost and confuse during the lessons since i'm the only Malay student in Mandarin Level 3 ...the rest are Chinese and they already have a solid Mandarin basic..!! What a challenging April...sightt.....
And that's my April will be.... InsyaAllah...

Just sharing....

No comments:

Post a Comment