Saturday 5 March 2011

Anxious Personality

The headache and backache is killing me....
So i told the doctor yesterday about it and she said it is normal for a person who has anxious personality...
i told her that my mind didn't always think about anything stressful and worrisome these days but why the aches still occurred ?
the doctor said its not your mind fault....it is your body reaction to a stressful event that you've gotten into ,
even if your mind interpreted it as non-stressful situation however your body did...
so my mind and body doesn't interpreted some situation in a synchronize way? YEPSSSS...
hahahaa...
kind of weird haaa.......i'm also confused....
no matter what i'm just go on with it....
I will continue taking Lexapro and Yasmin until doctor ask me to stop...

Ay..ay...Doc....!!

P/s:
And by the way.... i'm not taking Lexapro for depression, because the doc said i'm not depressed, she treated me with Lexapro for my anxiety, therefore the dosage is lower compare to person who took Lexapro to treat their depression....




Just sharing....

No comments:

Post a Comment