Friday 18 December 2009

At Office on Public Holiday

So sleepy yet need to finish my work... waiting for the boss to come and collect the report and wondering until now why isn't he here yet? Traffic jam shouldn't be the problem ... Procrastinate for being at work on public holiday? well i think it's more rational reason compare to traffic jam .....

Should i just pass this report to my colleague and ask his assistance to give it to our 'late coming' fund manager ? Or i just wait & wait....? Ouh... i think i need to put on benchmark until what time should i waited for him ... i think 3:00 PM is reasonable... After that i will just ask someone help .... and head back home...

I will be going back to Muar after this... need to do some packing first.... Yeay...Muar here i come again...Ouh and before that i need to buy my prepaid top up... must reply text from my friend who asked my agreement to prepare some food for our barbeque picnic on 25 December.... Yeay ...will go for picnic next week..!

Last night we went to Cheras uptown until 1 AM, my cousin wants to buy a travelling bag....
and i only felt asleep at 3 AM in the living room....however i woke up on 4 AM because of the buzzzzziiinggg sound i heard ... and there it is a big black bee inside my house and my cat 'Ewok' try to play catch and release with the bee which has disturbed my sleep....afraid of being stung by the bee i ran into study room and continue my sleep there.....At 7 AM..my cousin called to wake me up and then we jog around the recreational park this morning together with my mother and sister..... and now here i am....sleepy at the office...

No comments:

Post a Comment