Saturday 18 September 2010

Raya Blues....

Yeah...you've got that right...today is my Raya Blues....not my usual Monday Blues symptom....it is worst...

Friday morning...i opened my eyes...ouh the sky are still dark, i have plenty of time to continue sleeping...didn't bother to look at the clock....didn't bother to check the time.... cool morning breeze swept gently on my sleepy face....and zzzZZzzzzz...

Opened my eyes again to check who's calling me early in the morning...its my mom...!!! she was just inside the next room, what's on earth she's calling me early in the morning...?? why doesn't she came to my room and say whatever she wanna say to my face....? Weird...

So i picked up my handphone but she already hung up.... i just stared blankly at it and try to fall asleep again.... but something caught my eyes... i stared again at my handphone screen....the digital clock display CLEARLY 8:50 a.m....
wHOAAAAAA.......I'm late...!!! My office hour starts at 8:30 a.m....
but i'm still on my bed .......huhuhu

As i see the morning sky on my way to the bathroom.. its no surprise that we were so tempted to sleep rather than waking up today....its raining in the morning....so cool sooo...hmmmmzzzzzz.......Now i know why my mother just call me through her handphone....she too doesn't want to spoil the sleepy mode....

After 8 days of Raya holidays.....from KL to Jb to Muar to Malacca to Nilai and back to KL.....this is what had happened to me......
muehehehhehe

TOnight i'm off to Ipoh.....!!! Raya...Raya lagi....ngeeee (Ngalahkan budak kecik je)

P/s : First Raya lepas BBQ terus geng2 sepupu sepapat melayan karok @ Danga Bay smpe pkul 2 pg dgn baju2 kurung tu.......patut ke tak patut ? tapi beshhh layan lagu Wali band....gambor karok ade dlm fesbuk cik tiput...tp naseb baik alhamdullilah dikurniakan sepupu yg bijak pandai tak tag pon gambor buruk tengah ternganga menyanyi, kalo tak trus cancel org nak masuk minang kalo tertengok gambor tu......muehehehehe


Just sharing....

No comments:

Post a Comment