Wednesday 4 November 2009

Love you, my dear

I don't know how to express my love and appreciation to my families & friends especially those who are really dear to me....who are besides me when I’m in bad or good shape....but what I know….. I really love you all….and I believe they know it too…..

I came to work this morning with the feeling of chronic worrying, my mother is sick and I didn’t have enough sleep last night. And today at 5 PM I have first time appointment with another psychiatrist (not my usual one as I can’t reach her line after a few try), after more than a year not seeing one it kind of makes me a little bit nervous. I can’t stop worrying until I become agitated, irritated and cannot focus even 5 minutes on my work. Then an email popped into my inbox…. It was from a dear friend and the email subject is ‘Contentment’… I read his email and suddenly I feel at ease and worry no more…. Because I realized no matter how much you felt alone or left behind, there will always somebody out there who love you and will be there for you when you need someone…

This morning my sister will undergo a minor dental surgery, she is really scared until to the extent that make her thinks to runaway from it rather than being into that situation. A couple of days earlier she had asked me to be with her during the procedure just in case if she ran away there will be somebody to stop her and encourage her to go through the surgery. ‘But I’m working on that day..!’… That was my excuse… then I’ve asked my cousin to replace me…he agreed but at the same time he laughed when I told him about my sister’s situation…. He said ‘If it was you then I believed you will run away… but her...? She’s a brave girl, a hockey player, an adventurous person like her … how could that be?’…. I just smiled with amusement…..
Yesterday when her fiancé heard the news about my sister’s condition as well as my mother’s illness (my mom just contacted flu yesterday, kind of makes me worry because she has chronic bronchitis), surprisingly, he and his family drove all the way from Ipoh to come to KL just to give our family support. I’m so touched with their kindness. Thank you to them & not to forget my cousin too for being there with my family in this difficult situation. Well, I think it’s time to call my sister to see how she is doing……

Some words that I love from the email subject ‘Contentment’:

"Contentment is not the fulfillment of what you want, it is the realization of how much you already have."

When the door of happiness closes, another opens, but often times we look so long at the closed door that we don't see the one which has been opened for us.

It's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose it, but it's also true that! we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives.

The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything; they just make the most of everything that comes along their way.

The brightest future will always be based on a forgotten past,you can't go on well in life until you let go of your past failures and heartaches.

No comments:

Post a Comment