Wednesday 18 November 2009

Endorphin - The Feel Good Hormone


It's a short entry for today (I hope so)......i don't have much time to write.....not because i'm busy with my work or something else.....but because i have no idea what to tell...because i'm no story teller neither an author nor a writer and definitely i am not a columnist....i'm just an internet user who just happened to have a blog....

I've started exercising again ....after not hitting gym for about 5 months...
Couple of months ago i've decided to join a team for our company's futsal internal tournament which to be scheduled on 5 December 2009. I am the only person from the other block of the building to join the team. We haven't decided our team name yet however we've have chosen our team colour, it's black and pink...
I joined this game NOT as a professional player...yeah of course la..! because most of us are definitely not a professional futsal players....it's only for the sake of having fun, to release work stress and to make friends with co-workers.

on Thursday (last week not this week) 13/11/2009 we begin our first futsal training.
And our 2nd training was on Monday 16/11/2009...
And next week there will be 2 training sessions...and a friendly match...

My first experience playing futsal was 2 years ago with family and cousins, i reckon....just imagine my mum and my aunty in their late 50s were appointed by us to be our goal keepers (read: we had 2 goalkeepers not 1 for our team). So cute wasn't they? Most of my cousins are guys....so they played as if it's a male team...during the game most of my time was just looking at the ball and tried to escape the ball from hitting me, not kicking the ball....duh...see...how amateur am i ? Moral of the story... don't play futsal with guys except your coach....

After 2 training session i've noticed that playing futsal helps my body to produce endorphin which is much needed at this moment.... believe me... i feel much more refresh and happy once i've started to exercise again... even though my muscles ache because of not doing a proper warming up ... (Well it's my fault!) but my mind feel much more better...... so gals... want to team up with me to create an amateur Malaysian woman's futsal team??

OH…And I thought this is my short entry…. Next time perhaps….

No comments:

Post a Comment