Friday 16 September 2011

Me and Isotonic Drink

I don't know if this thing that i'm having lately is alarming signal from my body telling me that something was wrong inside....or is it only because i am just plain tired...
Lately, especially after our short Raya trip to Melaka, Muar and JB,in just 3 days... every morning i felt dehydrated, dizzy, thirsty, tired and fatigue...
I will drink isotonic drink 100 plus or gatorade to replenish my extreme thirst....luckily it works wonders.....but the effect will only be felt after lunch hour not immediately (oh how i wish the drink took immediate effect on me)... or is it this thing that i'm feeling is because i didn't take my medication as instructed....? Cause since Raya i didn't even swallow any single pillss.....Why Zy why.. ?  Because the Raya food isss sooooo delicous...heheheh...totally forgot the bitter taste of the pillsss....




Just sharing....

No comments:

Post a Comment