Sunday 1 May 2011

Lexapro and Me...

Couples of day before 22 April 2011….

I loathed everytime I need to take my half pills of Lexapro. This is my 2nd round of Lexapro after i stopped taken it 2 years ago. Last time the effect was great…but this time was a terribly horrible experience…. This things really really super charged my mind and sometimes it shows in form of behavior until I have headache especially in the morning and before bed…. Everyday I wonder why the pills doesn’t work like last time and really can’t wait for my appointment with Dr. Kasmini to ask her why..….tick tock tick tock..

22 April 2011…

I came 30 minutes late for the appointment thanks to pendrive’s with password protection features that took my 30 minutes to figure out what’s the password (techy but not ssooo user friendly)..

Luckily the doc was ok with my lateness, but as punishment I need to wait for another 1 hour before I was called to see her…huhu….its ok for me, I loved waiting..

So the first thing I told her was the super charge of ‘high’ behaviour that I was experiencing when I took Lexapro.. (luckily I’m an introvert type of person, just keep my super charge minds and feelings to myself until I have very bad headache…what if im an extrovert…? can’t imagined what will be during that critical time, maybe i will scold everybody ? or doing crazy things never before in my life ? huhuuu) ..the doc found it really weird because Lexapro supposed to make me relaxed not high, then she started to read my medical history report with a confused look on her face……

AHAAA…the doc shouted when she found what she wanted… she said this supercharged experience due to me not taking my hormone pill together with Lexapro like last time….and she thinks may be I will not need Lexapro at all and just the hormone pills…and said anxiousness is cause by this hormone imbalance in my body…huhu…

However, she still ask me to continue with half Lexapro every other day and insist me to take Yasmin too, and see how I will response with these pills together until the next appointment on 24 May 2011

PS: However since that day I only take my Yasmin….no Lexapro at all…..so far I’m doing great…hehe


Just sharing....

No comments:

Post a Comment