Friday 25 February 2011

How's my mental health ?

On the last appointment, 21 January...
I did rise my BIG-NO-DISCIPLINE-ISSUE to Dr Kasmini....but she just said it's my problem and ask me to get rid of it immediately...
It's true...and i accepted it as my BIG PROBLEM....and promise to be more discipline in taking the medication....
Because i still have a lot of Lexapro with me, she only gave me the prescription paper.... just in case if my stock have finished,
Doc also advise me to continue on Yasmin....
But I guess from that day until today i only took 1-2 tablets of Lexapro....
And my next appointment is just around the corner (4 March)...
4 weeks of not taking any medication did take effect today.......i experience a throbbing stress headache which i scared i will have a stroke...


Just sharing....

No comments:

Post a Comment