Wednesday 2 February 2011

Apa Nak Buat?

Cuti umum yang panjang..... but i don't have anything fun to do...except picnicking at Lake Garden with Internal Audit team...
that's all so far....

My mom plans to stay at my cousin house in Kajang for 4 days ...
May be if i don't have anything to do....
I'll follow her to Kajang after picnicking....

My sis will be going back to Ipoh on the 4th....

On the 5th, yeahhhh this day will make me pening a little bit...
because don't know which where to go....
Both are very tempting....
because there's a Kenduri at Ibu Zizah house in Malacca...
Capik seem eager going there...
and a makan2 at my cousin house in Kajang...
my mum seem looking forward for that event...
as for me...i dunno where i'll be heading .... huhuhu

hopefully there are other last minute fun things to do during the CNY holidays....

Just sharing....

No comments:

Post a Comment