Tuesday 20 April 2010

Tanamera Spa Kayu Ara




Last Sunday i went to Tanamera Spa Kayu Ara to pamper myself after a long hard work at office. Fatigue already being part of me in this recent weeks, with choir practice have started about a week a go , seems like it took away a lot of my energy from within. Now it's time to recharge..!!
I took Mentari package, RM 199 with duration 2 hrs & 15 minutes... the package consists of 1 hour body massage (you can choose your own massage oil from the given selection , basil, green tea, ginger, warming, coconut & pandan , and i chose herbal oil..) and 1 hrs & 15 minutes of body scrub and body mask (there are also a few selection of the scrub and mask i.e. cocoa spa, cocoa chocolate, coffee, sugar, salt etc ). I love the service they gave me... felt an instant relaxation after the treatment.....compare to my previous spa experience at Shah Alam....i love Tanamera Spa much better...and yeah...much much better...!!
I am thinking what to do for my next visit to Tanamera ....maybe hair spa perhaps, for RM65, together with shoulder and scalp massage...:)


No comments:

Post a Comment