Friday 21 January 2011

What you give you get back?

Scenario 1:
GIVE: I was having fun playing card game with my male cousins...
And i won the game for 3 times in a row...
Suddenly, these words blurted out from my mouth out of nowhere...
"If u guys managed to beat me 3 times after this, we will go out and watch Harry Potter: The Deathly Hollows ... all expenses is all on me..!!"
Whoooaaaa.....and i loss to them 3 games in a row after that..... i knew they were cheating...
but hey... i was in the good mood to give my beloved cousins a treat..... yeahhh 7 of us actually... all under my expenses..
GET:3 days after that...I received an UNEXPECTED cheque from LHDN for my 2008 income tax rebate that was long overdue because of some technical problem...(and i thought i would never get my money back)

Scenario 2:
GIVE:Last week, 3 days in a row...
i gave two of my friends a birthday treat; Audrey's at Tao Restaurant Sunway Giza & Kak Dee's at Ice Room Kota Damansara....and one for belated wedding treat; Zaidy and Niza's at Pirate Uptown Damansara ......
and yeah i did spent quite a lot of money for them... in the middle of the month...mind u!!
** And not to forget "Butter Milk Crab" treat at Kuala Selangor ***
and i already in the brink of getting broke....huhu
But yesterday,
GET: i received a call from Etiqa Takaful regarding our Shah Alam house insurance...
they wanted to post uncollected cheque to me ,
because all this while (WITHOUT NOTICING) we pay 2 different company for a house insurance...
all blames goes to my developer & lender for their bad arrangement...
PLUS our own lack of awareness...
ALHAMDULILLAH!


Just sharing....

No comments:

Post a Comment