Friday 17 December 2010

How's my feeling today...?

In a lot of mess..!!
What can i say more....
The program i developed didn't work as i wanted too..
A simple program indeed...but i'm unable to solve it fast....
My pc doesn't have IIS...so i need to test the codes at the server using remote access..
Its very time consuming....just to copy all the codes into the server took me 5 minutes...
what if i want to test the code for 50 times a day line by line? (which is normal thing to do....)
it will cost 250 minutes of my time...!! just for testing...
not productive at all.... :(
the tiredness of organizing a wedding have not yet fade away....
and my job suck lately...
plus 'disturbance' from some guys i do not know, who always missed call and sms me...
make me a bit angry...
Capik noticed something wrong with me today...yeahh.. good job Capik..you always make me speechless


Just sharing....

3 comments:

  1. naper x install jer IIS kt pc ko tu? huhu..

    ReplyDelete
  2. itu ar pasal kan...sebab aku ni bukan it department...so agak restricted sket la...
    nanti aku try request kat it

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo..igtkan ko IT dept.. pelik lak aku naper ko xder IIS.. hihi..

    ReplyDelete