Sunday 26 November 2017

Malindo Bites - inflight meal KL-Bandung

KL-Bandung Malindo return flight. Its my first time booking Malindo flight outside of Peninsula Malaysia route. Days before my scheduled flight, I kept wondering does Malindo serve meal during KL-Bandung flight? I really mean something besides cookies or cakes that usually serve in domestic flight.

I've googled around for some info but didn't find any.....huhu......for my type of person who always hungry during flight, kind of fustrating not finding any info about the 2 hours Malindo KL-Bandung inflight meal from google....it made me really anxious....haha

So I just wait till the day came  and planning to share in the internet what type of meal served in Malindo KL-Bandung route.....

Here it is.....
 I' m sooo relieved....

it's  a yummy pizza and yummy green muffin....munching them while watching Trolls inflight...fell in love with the green muffin eventhough don't know what made it green though....green tea perhaps?

Had to eat the yummy pizza with my bare hands...huhuhu.....a bit messy.....it will really help if they provide a plastic spoon or fork....or maybe a wet tissue to wipe off the sticky cheese from my hand...


and....uh haaa...the Malindo Bite price already included in your flight ticket....no need to pay extra for the meal......






Just sharing....

2 comments:

  1. Saya pula tak pernah naik Malindo air dalam Semenanjung Malaysia lagi.

    Flight Malindo air ke Kota Kinabalu ke Kuala Lumpur and returns serve sama content dengan yang pergi ke Bandung ini.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously green muffin malindo tu mmg sedap. Sy tgh google pasal muffin hijau tu...jumpe blog ni...hehe..

    ReplyDelete