Sunday 14 June 2015

One Fine Sunday of a Photographer's Wife

It's Sunday and i am not feeling to have a lazy Sunday mood kind of day.

It's off day as usual for me...but too bad today it is not an off day for my husband....

I am contemplating to have a get fit Sunday as i had registered for Vitagen Walk this morning....but bad weather does not reside with me...it will make my  flu even worst   if  i join the walk...so there goes my so called fit Sunday...uhuukss.

My husband have 2 assignments today....one covering our PM Najib @ PWTC...and of course my husband wont permit me if i want to follow him...hihihi...so i just sit home and sleeeppp ..and ooo yeahhhh....its really not a fit Sunday afterall....

Suddenly during my sleep i received a phone call from him...asking me to get ready....he wants to bring me to his evening assignment....


And guess where he brings me out...??


Live blogging from Stadium Shah Alam final PKNS vs PNSB.





Just Sharing....


No comments:

Post a Comment