Wednesday 25 January 2012

My Passion to learn Mandarin

My passion to learn mandarin never dies even though i've missed the 4th level conversation class in the year 2011 to concentrate on my SC examination.
However in the year 2012 the 4th level class offered by ICLS Damansara will only commence  around April...
Whoaaaa.....what a long wait.....

today i've found a deal at Groupon... Rm238 for 12 lessons of introduction of Mandarin speaking, reading and writing.... its quite cheap compare to rm350 for 12 lessons of beginner Mandarin conversation....its really a deal for me....

i chose option 3 where the class will be held on satuday1030-1230...nearby Midvalley....
So guys...starting from 18 feb...u will see me at Midvalley on saturdays for 3 monthsss...;)



here's the deal link....hurry while stock last....72 hours left to buy the deal as of tonight...
http://www.groupon.my/deals/klang-valley-kuala-lumpur/global-hanyu--culture-college-malaysia/715947694?nlp=&CID=MY_CRM_1_0_0_24&a=715827975




Just sharing....

No comments:

Post a Comment