Friday 6 September 2013

First try malindo air....subang-penang

Supposedly to be my holidays with friends to Bangkok...however Allah have another plan for me instead...
My so called pakcik in inverted coma fell with  leg injuries and
was hospitalized in Penang.....i was so worried cause he didnt answer my messages and calls during his admission.....and decided to cancel my holidays to bangkok ...

So i bought last minute return  Malindo air tickets from Subang -penang which was the best deal compare with fireflyz. .MAS and airasia...for rm198 include 20kg luggage and light meal in flight..!! Hehehe.....yes ..!! They gave us a bottle of mineral water and a piece of delicous butter cake...

The journey was ok....a bit noise from the turboprop engine but it was fine......and there was a small turbulance which makes my stomach goes butterfly for a while...and it is acceptable as the weather is not so good at this time of the year....

Overall ... It was a convenient journey....cause the subang airport is near my house.....eventhough it was very heavy traffic from taman tun to subang for my
7:45 pm (during high peak..after office hour ) flight to penang...but we manage to check in at 7pm...weee.......

No comments:

Post a Comment