Thursday 15 July 2010

A visit to Cameron Highland






9-11 July 2010
its a nice trip with my close friends together with baby Azra (Ijan's daughter)....
we stay at Puncak Arabella in a cozy 3 rooms apartment
we went to Boh tea plantation, butterfly farm, cactus cottage, Rajoo strawberry farm, Kea Farm and Bharat tea plantation.
i like the strawberry waffle at Rajoo Strawberry farm very much....so yummy....
We ate and cooked a lot of vegetables during our stay because of the cheap price...Rm 10 for 10 packets of veggies that we bought from the same stall for our 3 days in a row until the girl recognised my face as 'kakak cantik'....:P
We ate a lot of Jagung too..
we stucked in 2 hour jam for a 2 km journey from Kea farm to Pasar Malam Brinchang on Saturday night and 1.5 hour from Tanah Rata to Kea Farm on Sunday Morning
Teput wanted to eat durian musang king so much that we bought 2 of them for RM88 (RM22/kg)..the verdict: yummy but a little bitter, the seeds was so small..only by eating 2 piece of it makes me full and bloated..
Shared my 2nd day lunch with Dee @ Al-Ghazali.... i like...
Shared umbrella with Dee to buy Cendawan and sayur goreng @ pasar malam during heavy pouring rain... wet..wet...wet...
In average the weather @ Cameron during our stay was 19 degree Celcius
Took 2 paracetemol for my headache that might be caused by my anxiety...
For the 1st time in my life i rode a car from Cameron to Tapah....Goshhhh.... what a terrible experience....
Almost had a full blown panic attack on the way back near Ulu Bernam-> Bukit Beruntung exit... in Teput & husband' Kia Sorento...actually during that time i felt tired and tried to sleep...but failed because my mind started to think nonsense (which remind me of my previous panic attack in a car trip), the silentness and boringness situation increased my brain activity...luckily i manage to calm down on my own without Xanax by positive thinking (i told my self i am almost at home)...if you want to know , during that episode i felt like wanting to ask the driver to pullover and jumpout from the car because i felt sooo claustrophobic...
Went to eat Mee Gulam before Teput send me home...

Its an enjoyable trip...but somehow i felt numb at times trying to fight my anxieties



No comments:

Post a Comment